Kwikclamp - clamps, barrier panels, posts, rails
The Kwikclamp range of versatile high quality iron pipe clamp fittings has a multitude of uses in a wide range of applications, working brilliantly with the TFS pedestrian and bikeway barrier panels, posts, rails and end termination sections. Simple, easy and fast to erect and connect structures with the minimum of tools - no requirement for specialist skills (eg. welding), tools and equipment. All you need is an Allen key and you are in business - brilliantly simple!
The Fencing Store is an authorised distributor for the renowned Kwikclamp range of fittings which are used in such applications as:-
- hand rails, safety barriers, machinery enclosures, guard rails, pedestrian walkways, shopping trolley bays
- Mezzanine floor safety barriers, sliding pallet gates and stair handrails
- DDA Disability Assist handrails
- retail POS displays and racking
- canopies and car ports
- exhibition stands, sports grounds and arenas
- bikeway barrier system
- and many, many more applications
We provide a quotation service based on your plans or drawings, so just email us with your requirements and we'll come back to you with a detailed quote including delivery or go to our
page where you can quickly and easily upload your plans and images..
Key features of the Kwikclamp range include ...
- High quality galvanised finish to AS4680 for long life and dependable performance
- Secondary corrosion coating over the galvanising for extended product life
- Stainless steel screws for vibration, corrosion resistance and longer life - extra long 15mm 304 grade stainless
- Superior vibration resistance to prevent grub screws from working loose
- All installed handrail and barrier panel system products are independently tested by LATS, a leading independent NATA certified testing laboratory - their certification demonstrates the Kwikclamp conformance to various Australian Standards
- Tested and certified as complying with AS1657 at 2400mm post spacing - only supplier in Australia with 2400mm spacing certification
- Tap in security plug available to prevent grub screw tampering
- Available in powder coated colours (minimum order quantities and charges apply for powder coated products).
There are a lot of different Kwikclamp fittings available -- check out the brochure to see the complete range, call us for any information & assistance you need to select the right items for your project. 1300 530 306
The Kwikclamp range fits perfectly with the TFS range of steel pipe and tubing.
Download the complete Kwikclamp Fitting range brochure, more downloads are available, see the other Kwikclamp pages for options.
Unlimited design possibilities and applications for any environment and requirement - simply brilliant!
Some of the handrail and barrier images shown on this site may not be Kwikclamp or The Fencing Store products, any such images are for illustration purposes and used solely to depict standard or generic industry applications or examples.