Field and Paddock Fencing Meshes
Fabricated field mesh fencing meshes have long been used for boundary and paddock fences for all sorts of animals - it is an economical and versatile group of wire fencing products. Our products include these features ...
- strong hi-tensile wires in various diameters
- various wire configurations - horizontal and vertical wire numbers and spacing
- stiff stay products use a very strong knot at the joints which pretty well eliminates any movement of the joint (stops animals from getting their feet or heads through the mesh aperture), the knot is smooth without sharp edges to eliminate injury to your animals
- heavy hot dip galvanised wires for long life & performance
- various roll widths and lengths to suit most animal fence requirements
Our "Stiff Stay" knotted joint meshes are exceptional products
- thick & strong 2.5mm hi-tensile hot dip galvanised wire;
- extremely tight and strong knotted joint which stops the joint from moving -prevents animals from getting their heads through the aperture
- 50 x 100mm - small enough to prevent animals from getting their feet, head, horns etc through the mesh, and 100mm high x 150mm wide apertures
- 1200mm wide roll is an ideal height for all sorts of animal fences
- we also have wider / higher fencing meshes - 1500mm through to 1800mm - ideal for larger animals, deer
Available only in pallet lots - qtys per pallet vary by item.
Can't see a mesh configuration you want? Just give us a call on 1300 530 306 to discuss your requirements and we'll see what we can do for you.
Starting at: $285.00
Starting at: $360.00
Starting at: $310.00
Starting at: $115.00