Safety Barriers & Handrails
The Fencing Store is an authorised distributor of the Kwikclamp range of modular handrail clamp products which are extensively used in a wide range of safety, hand rail and workplace applications. Building a safety rail or barrier panel installation is a quick and easy process requiring only a few simple tools and no special skills or training. Kwikclamp have a wide range of fittings, posts, rails and pedestrian & bikeway barrier panels - all certified to comply with AS1657 at 2400mm post spacing - the only products available in Australia for 2400mm certification.
Why use Kwikclamp over other modular or welded barrier systems...
- All fittings heavy hot dip galvanised and then an extra top coat of electro-galvanising to protect screw threads - exceeds the requirements of AS4680
- All screws are 304 grade stainless steel for much better corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy to assemble saving time and money
- No special tools or skills required
- No hot welding on site = safer, less expensive and no specialist skills needed
- Quick turnaround from order
- Powder coating available, lead times apply
There are a lot of different clamp fittings available - we feature a selection of the most commonly used items on our website - check out the Kwikclamp brochure to see the complete range, call us for any information & assistance you need to select the right items for your project. 1300 530 306
You can send us your plan or drawing and we will send you back a quote including a list of materials. Click on QUOTE.