The TFS Pedestrian Barrier panel is designed to integrate fully with the entire brilliantly simple and highly effective Kwikclamp system and provide rapid construction of pedestrian control and bikeway barrier structures. The barrier offers strength, durability and versatility enabling it to be used in a wide variety of applications. We are the only supplier in Australia with AS1657 certification for panel and barrier widths of 2.4m - means fewer posts are require - saves on material and labour costs - faster project installation.
Panels can be shipped directly to site as a complete package by selecting the relevant posts for the installation. Posts are available in various lengths and also with the cranked top section option.
Top and bottom panel rails are 40NB (48.3 x 3.2mm) tube with 12mm solid rod vertical bars - they are compatible with the D48 range of fittings. All panels are hot dip galvanised after welding to comply with AS4680:2006. Standard finish is galvanised, powder coated panels in various colours are available on special order - POA (minimum order quantities and charges apply for powder coated products)..
Key features of the TFS Pedestrian Barrier system include ....
- Fast, easy installation - long stretches of barrier can be installed quickly and simply
- Minimises fabrication and design time
- Reduced climbing potential due to the absence of a middle rail
- Standard 1000mm high - 1800mm and 2400mm wide panels available ex stock for fast delivery anywhere in Australia
- 36 degree inclined version for stairways is also available - call for details, pricing and availability
- Durable heavy hot dip galvanised (after welding) finish for use in any and especially demanding applications - exceeds AS4680 standards
- Easily transported to site as there are no long lengths of pipe required - all packed on pallets
- No welding or bending required on site - no specialist skills or equipment required for installation
- Independently certified to comply with As1657 at 2400mm post and panel spacing - only supplier in Australia with this 2400mm spacing certification!
Download Kwikclamp Barrier Panel Leaflets
Some of the handrail and barrier images shown on this site may not be Kwikclamp or The Fencing Store products, any such images are for illustration purposes and used solely to depict standard or generic industry applications or examples.