Safety Barrier Panels & Posts
Kwikclamp fittings are the market leaders in their brilliantly simple and highly effective range of clamps used to create safety barrier products - they are compatible with the TFS range of pedestrian and bikeway panels, end termination sections, posts and rails. Widely used for all sorts of applications to deliver safety systems in outdoor and indoor situations.
- strong, versatile hot dip galvanised clamps and fittings for various pipe diameters
- compatible with the TFS pedestrian and bikeway barrier panels
- TFS also supply our own range of galvanised steel pipe posts, rails and end termination sections
- powder coated, coloured options for all products (lead times may apply)
The Kwikclamp safety barrier system of clamp products enables the design and installation of almost any style of barrier for flat and sloping situations - industrial, commercial, public access areas, zone segregation and bikeways just to name a few of the multitude of possibilities. Complying with all the required Australian Standards, the Kwikclamp clamps are easily combined with TFS products which include ...
- standard height safety posts - galvanised and safety yellow finish
- top and intermediate rails, end termination sections
- barrier panels in standard 1000mm high - 1800mm & 2400mm width, hot dip galvanised and can be colour powder coated (minimum order quantities and charges apply for powder coated products).
- independently tested and certified as complying with AS1657 at 2400mm post spacing - only supplier in Australia with this certification - saves heaps of material and laoinr costs as well as installation time!
- 36 degree inclined panels are also available - cal for details, pricing and availability
- special sizes and styles (e.g. mesh infil panels) are available on custom order - MOQ's and lead times may apply
- all the clamp fittings for rails, end and intermediate posts, corners for both flat and sloped / angled designs
Using the Kwikclamp fittings together with the TFS posts, panels, end termination sections and rails, safety systems are very quick to assemble - require no specialist equipment or vast technical expertise. The simplicity of the entire system means faster and less expensive assembly making the total installed cost way less than traditional fabrication methods. Products can be delivered and installed within days!
Send us your drawings and we'll give you a detailed quote for everything you need for your safety barrier project. Need help to design a barrier - call 1300 530 306.
Some of the handrail and barrier images shown on this site may not be Kwikclamp or The Fencing Store products, any such images are for illustration purposes and used solely to depict standard or generic industry applications or examples.