With increasingly demanding workplace safety requirements, providing safety handrails around an elevated air conditioning platform on a roof top provides a great example of how versatile and useful the modular clamp system is. In this classic installation, all the materials were prepared in the workshop and taken to site.
By using the modular, pre-prepared system, the installation was easily and quickly achieved resulting in ...
- faster instllation time compared to onsite fabrication
- no expensive and onerous "hot work" associated with onsite welding methods
- no specialist trades or skills (i.e. no certified welder tradesmen) required, unskilled workers are easily able to install modular fittings in instances like this
- Less installation time and labour means a more competitive job versus welded handrail system
- Easy side mounting of the base flanges to the platform superstructure